GREENWAYS (COD POLICY) COD and return (COD ORDER) policy for products sold through the Website.
- We accept Cash on Delivery (COD) Payments for major Pin codes all over the India.
- Cancellation Request for COD will not be entertained if order dispatched.
- We will not entertain any further COD order, if previous COD order is not delivered.
However, there can be genuine cases where the refusal of COD will be accepted, for e.g. if order processing time gets delayed by more than 30 days in case of ready-to-ship orders. We want your shopping experience to be an enjoyable one. This policy is for benefit of all our valued customers.
- The shipping time of COD orders will be max within 30 days from the date of Order.
- For orders placed on cash-on-delivery (COD), there is NO OPEN Delivery. So, you CANNOT open the packing and inspect the item before you make payment to the courier.
- All COD packages should be opened under Video recording.
- The Pin Codes for COD are provided by our Delivery Partners. If COD is not available for any location, we will inform the customer through phone call or e-mail and update the order status.
- In case of damaged/ defective product/service notify Greenways within 24 hours of delivery to you of such damaged/ defective product/service. After the expiry of the said 24 hour period GREENWAYS shall not be held liable for the failure to facilitate the replacement of the concerned order.
- In case of returns, the cost of the garment will be returned excluding the shipping cost.
- The COD goods sold by Greenwway.co (Website) cannot be returned at any of the brands offline stores. The Retail store will under no circumstances accept any return of the merchandise sold by the brands Online Channel.
- Products should be unused; the labels and the tags including the return Tag must be intact. Without the return Tag and all other tags that come with the product a return shipment will not be accepted and Greenways will be under no compulsion / obligation to accept the return Shipment.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
- The return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit.
- For Cash on Delivery payments, you need to furnish your bank details to initiate the refund amount.
- Refund amount will be reflected in your account in 7-8 working days.
- Courier Charges will also deducted from refund amount. Greenways will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner, wherever possible. In the event Greenways is unable to do so, Greenways will notify you regarding the same and you will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Reasonable courier charges will be reimbursed on actual basis by Greenways.
NOTE: The Greenways from time to time may revise the COD policy at their own discretion without any notice. The Greenways also reserves the right to deny or completely stop providing this service for any reason with or without notice at their own discretion.