Color - Red
Fabric - Dupion Silk
DUPION SILK SINGLE IKKAT DUPATTA WOVEN IN MUTLICOLOURED THREAD WITH A WOVEN ZARI BORDER
- Dry clean only, no starch, no bleach
- Wrap your product in the custom-made muslin bag that comes with each purchase
- Avoid hanging the product for extended periods
- Do not spray perfume directly on the fabric
- Products in stock will be dispatched in 5-6 working days
- Shipping within India is free.
- International shipping will be calculated at the time of check-out as per actual weight and destination
Greenways.co has outlined the following procedure for a hassle free return:
- Customer must raise the request by contacting our customer care at +91 11-2341 5740 / 4767 5750 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue along with an image of the product.
- Following the acceptance of the request from Greenways.co to return, Customer must immediately courier the product to the designated address within 7 (Seven) working days of receiving the product (date of delivery) Any further requests for return will not be entertained after such period.
E-20 Connaught Place,
New Delhi -110001, India
Phone: +91-11-2341 5740 / 4767 5750
- Customer must mention his/her name, order number and mobile number, on the top of the packaging in which the product is couriered in accordance with the aforementioned procedure. Customer must ensure that the original receipt/invoice is included with the product when sending it to Greenways.co through designated courier.
- If Customer is sending the product intended to be returned back by post, returns should only be sent through a company designated carrier.
- If the Customer has any questions in this regard, he/she may feel free to contact Greenways.co at +91- 11- 2341 5740 / 4767 5750 or write to us at email@example.com
- If the Customer decides to send us an e-mail, it must contain the comprehensive details of of the defects/complaints of the product delivered to you. Please note that Greenways.co shall examine the returned products for all such defects/variations, on the basis of the Customer’s e-mails.